(1) Keep families together in CPS, Family Court, & Probate Court.
(2) Cancellation of all government-owed child support debt
(3) Family services provisions for families with current and recent CPS-involvement, including but not limited to family stabilization, family reunification and advocacy, resourcing, transportation, transparency, domestic violence/sexual assault support, and housing stability.
(4) Family services provisions for low-income and working class family court litigants, including but not limited to: no-fee supervised visitation, no-fee psychological evaluations, and domestic violence/sexual assault support.
(5) Full pass-through of child support dollars to custodial parents receiving public benefits in the 2024-2025 State Budget, as generously promised by the California Legislature and State Budget.
California is on the cusp of transformational changes to the child support program that will create significant and compassionate family-centered improvements to the child support program.